Monday, April 28, 2014

Fanstuff!

So, I'm kind of a fan of fandom... I love being with people who, like me, get excited about fictional characters and people that may as well be fictional for all you're ever going to talk to them. So here's a toast of fandom.
Crossovers are always fun.  Labyrinthian Mario!
This person makes a whole pile of these
adorable 'fandom tea' labels.
See Luna Lovegood, and guess who
represents 'peach fever' tea! 

Princess Tutu was
one of the strangest animes
I've ever watched, but the
fanart it sparks is nothing
short of gorgeous.
It's an Adipose! Innit cute?
Havemercy is pretty much my favourite book of all time. It's also not nearly as popular as it ought to be. Here's one of the better fanworks I've seen of it... Royston, Hal, Thom, and Rook, from left to right.  Here's the original. I usually picture Royston with his hair kind of slicked back from his forehead, or perhaps brought into a low ponytail... and a slightly more prominent nose. Hal ought to have freckles on his nose. Thom's hair is likely to be less mussy, and I always pictured Rool with a slightly squarer jaw... mostly I have my own pictures in my head of how they are, which is the reason for 








This bit of Havemercy fanfiction literally made me cry.... and this one made me laugh. This one just made me coo. 
Havemercy fanfiction is consistently a lot better than average fanfiction.
JR!
Arya Stark.

Team Rocket! Artist  
We potterheads are a sentimental lot.
Artist: Kia Sue

Isn't Ciel pretty? Shoutyy
But which one is yours? linky ->

No comments:

Post a Comment