Sunday, August 23, 2015

Help with the homework

Types of Chemical Bonds
Okay, so my anecdote for the... month? year? decade? I don't put a lot of anecdotes here... is that at some point in grade nine or so I was made to colour- yes, colour- an image of HOFBrINCl the clown. Also, to remember that these elements go in pairs because- and here's where you realize how very intelligent this was- the clown has two ears.

I still giggle.
In case you don't know it,
"The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog."
is a common test sentence for fonts
because it contains every letter of the alphabet.

source would be appreciated
Bones of the hand...
I also still remember my diatomic elements.
reactivity series mnemonic

All the others are also there,
And the character designs are
really really cool.
So here's a tribute to my long-suffering teachers in high school, in cutesy mnemonic form or elegant drawing.

Some vaguely science and technology related jokes will also be present.

"Dada is twaddle"


no idea where this comes from originally,
but it was shared by this facebook group.

No comments:

Post a Comment